You know when you find a product that you absolutely cannot live without? Well, I have a few that I would like to tell you about. Products for me, products for Meyer and my favorite thing from Trader Joe’s that I use almost weekly. I am by no means Oprah, but I would like to share a few of my favorite things.
- Jackson Reece Kinder by Nature Herbal Wipes. We have searched high and low for the best, most natural baby wipes for Meyer and I think we found ourselves a gem. I know, I know, a baby wipe is a baby wipe, right? But sometimes they aren’t! Baby’s bums are very sensitive and a lot of products can irritate your little one’s booty. But not Kinder by Nature wipes. These are the best that we have ever used. www.jacksonreece.com.
- Melissa and Doug Water Wow. My friend introduced me to this fun and different coloring book last month. There are about 5 pictures in each book, with a puzzle asking kids to find different items in the pictures. But the best part about these coloring books is that there are no crayons or markers needed. Just water! So no breaking, losing, or dried out tools to go along with this book. You simply fill up the brush with water and color away on the page to ‘reveal’ a beautifully colored photo. No mess, no stress! www.melissaanddoug.com.
- Shills Purifying Black Peel Off Charcoal Mask. There are a lot of mixed reviews for this product but I absolutely love it! I use it about once a month on my (sensitive) skin and it keeps my face fresh, my pores minimized and my skin so soft. It does hurt a bit when you peel it off but I’ve had a baby, I can take the pain! You can get this product at Amazon, www.walmart.com or at www.shillsnatural.com.
- Trader Joe’s Trader Giotti’s Bruschetta. Hands down, the best jar of anything you can buy. I add this product to pretty much everything. Chicken, quinoa, rice, spaghetti squash, lentils…the list goes on. You can find it near the pasta sauce at your local Trader Joe’s.
- Tiny Captain Toddler Socks. These non-skid, colorful and adorable socks are the best toddler socks on the market. I had never even heard of Tiny Captain until my sister bought a pack for Meyer last year. She loves them, I love them and her feet love them! She wears them everyday. They stay on her feet, keep her from not slipping on the hard wood floors and are breathable so she can wear them to bed. www.tinycaptain.com.
- Milkbarn Organic Stroller Blanket. Our friends bought us this blanket for our baby shower (along with a few other Milkbarn items) and we had no idea at the time how much it would be a part of our lives. Meyer absolutely loves her blankie, wants to take it everywhere with her and sleeps with it every night. It is so pretty, soft and the perfect size for her. www.milkbarnkids.com.
- Shea Moisture Lotions and Body Wash. Not only does Meyer love Shea moisture products, but my husband and I do too. The assortment of natural lotions, body wash, bubble bath, face masks and hair products are available at Target and CVS. They have so many different products for every skin type, that you can easily find a match for you. www.sheamoisture.com.